Faculty of Computer Science And Information Systems
Wroclaw University of Technology
Research Alliance on K-Economy
In cooperation with:
Nguyen Tat Thanh University
Latest news for authors
- ACIIDS2013 Proceedings have been indexed in http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/conf/aciids/aciids2013-1.html (new)
- Hotel Reservation Form (new)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 7802 : http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/book/978-3-642-36545-4
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 7803 : http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/book/978-3-642-36542-3
- Acceptance notice: The ACIIDS 2012 Committee has sent Notice of Acceptance Letter to all authors (main author and co-authors) to the email address provided in EDAS system. Please ensure that you have received the mail. If you have not received the email, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org so the committee will send the letter again.
- Payment and Registrations (new)
- Instruction for Authors of Accepted Papers (new)
- List of Accepted Papers (new)
- Springer has confirmed publishing of ACIIDS2013 proceedings in LNAI (ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/LNCS_FCP.pdf#page=12)
- ACIIDS2013 on-line paper submissions is open. Please click here(https://edas.info/index.php?c=12599) for submissions.(closed)
- Submitted papers should be prepared in LNCS/LNAI style and should not exceed 10 pages; and using the official online paper submission system for ACIIDS 2013.
ACIIDS 2013 is an international scientific conference for research in the field of intelligent information and database systems, to be held on March 18 - 20, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The aim of the conference is to provide an internationally respected forum for scientific research in the technologies and applications of intelligent information and database systems. This conference will provide an excellent opportunity for researchers to discuss modern approaches and techniques for agent and multi-agent systems and their applications. The proceedings of ACIIDS 2013 will be published by Springer in series Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence LNCS/LNAI (indexed by DBLP, EI, Thomson ISI).