ALAPP aims to bring together scholars from different disciplinary backgrounds, especially language and communication research and professional specialities (e.g. business, organisation studies, education, banking, health care, therapy, journalism, law, social care and welfare, immigration and border control, police work, translation and interpreting) to share ideas and discuss innovations and interventions in the age of Industrial revolution 4.0.
- The ALAPP Masterclass is scheduled on 26 September 2019
- Abstract submission and submission queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other queries about the conference: email@example.com
- Proposal Submission : 30 April 2019
- Acknowledgement of Acceptance : by 30 May 2019
- Conference Registration : 30 April 2019